Sold as a Pair.
Aces Suspension Seats are made out of the highest quality material available, allowing for a much more comfortable ride than your stock UTV seats!
Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in under 20 minutes (per seat).
You will need the base and hardware from your stock seats to successfully install these on your SxS**
Will I retain the sliding function from my stock seats? Yes! If you stock seats had a slider mechanism, the apex seats will retain the slider function.
- 2008+ RZR 800 (Bucket Seats Only)
- 2012+ RZR XP/4 900 Models
- 2014-2023 RZR XP/4 1000 Models
- 2014-2023 RZR XP/4 Turbo Models
- 2016+ Polaris General
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Front/2Seater)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Rear Seats)
- 2017+ Maverick X3 Models (WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY RETRACTABLE HARNESSES)
- CF Moto
- 2013+ ZForce (Will not fit 2021 950 Models)
- 2019 + Honda Talon 1000X/1000R (2 Seater & Front of 4 seater)
- 2019+ Honda Talon 1000x/1000R (Rear Seats)
- 2020+ Kawasaki KRX 1000 (Front seats only)
- 2019+ Textron Wildcat XX Models
- 2018+ Wildcat XX - TRACKER XTR1000 Models (Specify Year in order notes)
- Wildcat Sport/Trail
- 2016+ YXZ 1000 Models
- 2021+ RMAX (Front seats only)
Bench Seats only fit in RZR 1000/Turbo Models
***RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING***
Excellent customer service, fast shipping, great fitment, very comfortable
Seats work great, easy to install, had some questions and evey time I emailed Aces they got right back to me with the answers. Great service and product. Thanks Aces!!!
Quality product with great shipping and customer service.
Very comfortable easy to install.
16’ Rzr XP 4 1000. Tried to install as a front bench and a couple of issues I ran into. 1 - You are not aligned with the steering and instead offset towards the middle. This is due to how they’re manufactured. Not sure how someone can drive like that. 2 - front seat belts require they be used otherwise machine won’t go over certain speed. I’m
sure there’s a way around this but this immediately challenges an install with harnesses. I end up installing in the rear. I like that I was able to still use one rear cup holder where other benches you end up losing both. It is challenging getting in the due to the lip on each side. They stick out to snug the passenger in. They are comfortable though and the harnesses really keep you secure. I’m debating ordering single replacement seats for up front but am worried they’ll be just like the bench aspect and have the lip that causes you to set offset as well making it a challenge to get in (having more room up front, it probably wouldn’t be as bad as the back).