Sold as a Pair
Aces Suspension Seats are made out of the highest quality material available, allowing for a much more comfortable ride than your stock RZR or CanAm seats!
Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in under 20 minutes (per seat).
You will need the base and hardware from your stock seats to successfully install these on your SxS**
- 2015+ RZR XP/4 900 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 1000 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 Turbo Models
- 2016+ Polaris General (BENCH SEATS WILL NOT FIT)
- 2017+ Maverick X3 Models (WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY RETRACTABLE HARNESSES)
- 2016+ YXZ 1000 Models
- 2019+ Textron Wildcat XX Models
- 2018+ Wildcat XX - TRACKER XTR1000 Models (Specify Year in order notes)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Front/2Seater)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Rear Seats)
- 2019+ Honda Talon 1000X/ 1000R (2 Seater)
- 2020+ Kawasaki KRX
Bench Seats only fit in RZR 1000/Turbo Models
***RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING***
Daytona Suspension Seat Dimensions:
Now that I have a few rides in the Daytona seats in my X3 I'm comfortable saying they're the best thing I've bought for it. I was nervous at first because they are inexpensive compared to most other options. Don't let that scare you. The quality of these is absolutely on par with more expensive options. Very well built, nice materials, and man are they comfortable. It is a snug seat for sure - if you're a bit robust you might want to try some on for size before buying. But if you're reasonably normal size they cradle you in place beautifully but without the punishing pad-on-plastic construction of the stock seats.
I'm thrilled that I took the chance on these and recommend them to everyone that glances into my X3. I've yet to have anyone sit in them and say anything negative - they all question why you would spend more when these exist. I agree every time.