Part No. DSBLACK8047
Sold as a Pair
Aces Suspension Seats are made out of the highest quality material available, allowing for a much more comfortable ride than your stock RZR or CanAm seats!
Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in under 20 minutes (per seat).
You will need the base and hardware from your stock seats to successfully install these on your SxS**
- 2012+ RZR 570 Models
- 2008+ RZR 800 Models
- 2015+ RZR XP/4 900 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 1000 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 Turbo Models
- 2016+ Polaris General (BENCH SEATS WILL NOT FIT)
- 2017+ Maverick X3 Models (WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY RETRACTABLE HARNESSES)
- 2016+ YXZ 1000 Models
- 2019+ Textron Wildcat XX Models
- 2018+ Wildcat XX - TRACKER XTR1000 Models (Specify Year in order notes)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Front/2Seater)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Rear Seats)
- 2019+ Honda Talon 1000X/ 1000R (2 Seater)
- 2020+ Kawasaki KRX 1000 (Front seats only)
- 2013+ CF Moto Z Force Models (WILL NOT FIT 2021 950)
Bench Seats only fit in RZR 1000/Turbo Models
***RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING***
Daytona Suspension Seat Dimensions:
These seats arrived in a timely manner and installed pretty easily. Very comfortable and look great in my Turbo S4. Seem to be built pretty well.
These fit absolutely perfect in my daughter's RZR 800s. These with PRP or Dragonfire harnesses are a great combo in UTVs. Will likely be putting some in my KRX 4 seater soon as well
These seats are very comfortable and good quality, would highly recommend
I installed these into my 2018 XP 1000. The instructions could use an ademdom for aftermarket lowering bases that a clearer, the install was a bit tricky. Otherwise the seats are built and perform very well. I took my first ride with them at a park that's pretty rocky and I was very pleased with the ride improvement.
Perfect comfortable, good materials. Couldn’t be happier