Sold as a Pair
Aces Suspension Seats are made out of the highest quality material available, allowing for a much more comfortable ride than your stock RZR or CanAm seats!
Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in under 20 minutes (per seat).
You will need the base and hardware from your stock seats to successfully install these on your SxS**
- 2008+ RZR 800 Models
- 2012+ RZR 570 Models
- 2012+ RZR XP/4 900 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 1000 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 Turbo Models
- 2016+ Polaris General (BENCH SEATS WILL NOT FIT)
- 2017+ Maverick X3 Models
- 2016+ YXZ 1000 Models
- 2019+ Textron Wildcat XX Models
- 2018+ Wildcat XX - TRACKER XTR1000 Models (Specify Year in order notes)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Front/2Seater)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Rear Seats)
- 2019+ Honda Talon 1000X/ 1000R (2 Seater)
- 2020+ Kawasaki KRX
- 2013+ CF Moto Zforce (Will not fit 2021 950 Models)
Bench Seats only fit in RZR 1000/Turbo Models
***RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING***
Daytona Suspension Seat Dimensions:
Good value seats. Seem well made. Installation is a bit cumbersome because the instructions are next to worthless and appear to be made by a grade school child. I’m mechanically inclined so it worked out with some frustration but the average back yard mechanic would have a hard time. Come on Aces, spend an afternoon and make some new directions that people can actually follow and understand. You have good seats now you just need good directions to go along with them.