Our Apex Suspension Seats scaled down for the RZR 170
- Designed to fit directly into the RZR 170 (All Years) (Direct Bolt In)
- Designed to fit RZR 200 (Requires drilling 2 holes in factory slider)
- Add some style and comfort to your RZR 170
- Requires 4 or 5 point harness, will not work with the stock 3 point
- Raises the seat position about 2 inches
- Slotted for 5th Point Harness
- Sold as a pair
RZR 170 & 200 Seat Dimensions:
Seats are well made for small children. I would say up to a 12 year old that weighs around 90lbs.
Great seats. The construction is nice, they installed perfectly and more importantly the kids love them. The harnesses that came with the seats worked perfect and fit the kids.
The seats look good in the car but the covers are all hanging off on the underside with velcro along all the edges attached to nothing. It seems like the covers would just pull off from the top.
I know the rzr 200 is new but the hardware should have been a locknut for the upper slider to the seat not a nylon nut which is too tall. The shop installed them and as the seats slid back now the new nuts are wedged against the stock welded-in bolt that holds down the lower slider rail. Even with a pry bar pole behind the seat we can't get either seat to slide at all or get to the slider bolts/battery etc. I don't see a way to attach pics but they tell the story