Sold as a Pair
(Fits in the Front/Rear of the UTV's below)
Aces Suspension Seats are made out of the highest quality material available, allowing for a much more comfortable ride than your stock RZR or CanAm seats!
Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in under 20 minutes (per seat).
You will need the base and hardware from your stock seats to successfully install these on your SxS**
- 2015+ RZR XP/4 900 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 1000 Models
- 2014+ RZR XP/4 Turbo Models
- 2010+ RZR 800 (Front Seats Only)
- 2016+ Polaris General (BENCH SEATS WILL NOT FIT)
- 2017+ Maverick X3 Models (WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY RETRACTABLE HARNESSES)
- 2016+ YXZ 1000 Models
- 2019+ Textron Wildcat XX Models
- 2018+ Wildcat XX - TRACKER XTR1000 Models (Specify Year in order notes)
- Wildcat Sport/Trail
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Front/2Seater)
- 2020+ RZR XP PRO R/ Turbo R (Rear Seats)
- 2019+ Honda Talon 1000X/ 1000R (2 Seater)
- 2020+ Kawasaki KRX 1000
- 2013+ CF Moto Zforce (Will not fit 2021 950 Models)
Bench Seats only fit in RZR 1000/Turbo Models
***RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SALE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING***
I love the new seats. Changed how my RZR 570 looks. They are like sitting in a recliner. You add in the harness and I am nice and snug in the seats. Heading to Hatfield this weekend. Can’t wait to see how they do on the trails
The seats were very comfortable while riding at king of hammers
Perfect solution for our 2021 RZR XP4 1000. We take our grand daughter riding with us often and this is the perfect solution to get 3 in the rear seat. Easy install and added a 4 point harness to the center for the little one. The factory belts still work fine, no belt adapters were needed. Seats are comfortable and maybe lost only an inch on legroom.
We have both the rear bench seat and front seats for our 2021 Polaris Rzr and they fit perfect and love the material. We originally didn’t receive some of the parts that came with the front seats and the customer service was great and they sent us the missing parts within a couple days.
I installed the Split/Bench seat with no issues. I did not want to use the 4 point harness because we don't do extreme riding and was able to use original seat belts. I am very please the the seats.